Award in Advanced Employment Law (MQF Level 7)€695
About this course
The MQF Level 7 Award in Advanced Employment Law qualification delivers compelling instructions on the various laws governing the employment relationship, covering relevant and crucial labour and employment issues that will set the record straight for any HR Specialist out there wanting to get ahead of workplace policy. Upon completion of this diploma, learners will:
Benefits for individuals:
- This course will refine participants’ employment litigation skills and offer expert advice on the most significant trends in Employment Law.
- Participants will also be in a better position to apply their learning into work actions that benefit employees and employers alike.
Benefits for employers:
- Employers will benefit from increased best practices at the workplace resulting in reduced risks and damages caused through non-compliant practices.
If you’re looking to strengthen your career as an HR Specialist, this course is guaranteed to sharpen your practice skills whilst keeping you current on today’s employment law developments. This Award is comprised of 4 credits and can be achieved in 3 months.
This Award is delivered by the Academy of Business Leaders in collaboration with Twenty-One Law. The National Commission for Further and Higher Education (NCFHE) deems this Award to be at Level 7 in the Malta Qualifications Framework and the European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning.
Participants should have a Level 5 HR and Employment Law qualification and have at least two years’ experience working in the HR field.
To achieve the Award in Advanced Employment Law, candidates need to successfully complete one oral exam/interview and two written assignments. There is no overall exam.
€486 will be refunded via the Get Qualified Scheme
Pay only €209
- Examination fee
- Qualification certificate
- Networking coffee breaks
- Access to online course resources