We’re hiring: Part-time Admin Assistant
The Academy of Business Leaders is a dynamic Academy, offering accredited courses in leadership and management, human resources, employment law, and finance.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and motivated individual to join our Academy’s administrative team. The successful applicant will work in a busy environment and be responsible for maintaining various aspects of the day-to-day running of the academy’s administration. It is therefore expected that the chosen candidate is highly organised, flexible and can work under pressure.
Skills and Attributes
- Ability to work efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail in a setting with interruptions and pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing all aspects of the student virtual learning platform.
- Managing calendar invites and scheduling of programmes.
- Issuing invoices and debtor chasing.
- Preparing student feedback reports.
- General administration and assisting the academy team in the day-to-day running of the office.
- Filing, printing, scanning
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required.
- Cover the reception desk when required.
- Perform other ad-hoc job-related duties as required.
- At least one-year experience in an administrative role
- A minimum O’level standard of education is considered as a must
- Computer literacy – including being proficient in MS Office applications as well as the use of internet and web-based applications
- Meticulous and organised
- Presentable and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English & Maltese
Part-time Administrative Assistant
The successful candidate will work on a part-time basis from Monday to Friday from 9-1pm OR 1pm-5pm
Interested candidates are to apply by sending their CV to the Academy Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are to be received by no later than 6th February 2020.